This Privacy Statement informs you of the policies that Buckaroo has in place regarding the collection, use and disclosure of the personal data that we process. Buckaroo (Postbus 8257, 3503 RG Utrecht, The Netherlands) is controller of this personal data.
When using our Services, we may collect the following personal data within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Act:
Purposes and lawfulness of the Use of Personal Data
- Personal Information – we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information (i.e. Personal Information):
- When you are registering with us and/or subscribing to our Services, which includes your name, address, postal code, city, country, phone number and e-mail address.
- When you make a payment through Buckaroo (Stichting Derdengelden Buckaroo), which includes your payment details, IP address, your internet browser and device type, your name, in some cases address details and e-mail address.
- Log Data – we may collect information that your browser sends us when you are using our website (i.e. Log Data). This includes your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, website visits, length of visit and page views
Persoonlijke gegevens die op onze website worden verzameld, kunnen voor de volgende doeleinden worden gebruikt:
- To offer you our Services. We require personal data for the performance of the contractual relationship;
- To contact you when you have submitted a web-form on our website in relation to our Services. We require personal data to enter into the contractual relationship in relation to the Services;
- To send you information of which we think that it may be of interest to you. If you no longer wish to receive such information, you can 'unsubscribe';
- To send you marketing communications relating to our business. If you no longer wish to receive such information, you can 'unsubscribe';
- • To comply with laws and regulations in the Netherlands and other EU jurisdictions such as anti-money laundering laws, including the Dutch Wet ter voorkoming van witwassen en financieren van terrorisme. Without personal data we cannot comply with these laws and regulations and therefore cannot offer you our Services.
We only process your personal data for the above purposes and ensure that it is only available to those people who have a legitimate need to know and who would require access to it.
Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Data
We may use the services of third parties if this is necessary to provide you the right Services. Your personal data may be transferred by Buckaroo to its affiliated companies, such as companies which offer auditors, legal representatives and acquiring services. We may also disclose your personal data to the extent that we are required to do so by law, for example in case of a valid request by a supervisory authority. We do not transfer your personal data to third countries outside the EU.
Access to Personal Data and Complaints
You may inspect the personal data that we have collected in relation to you. If the collected personal data contains incorrect information, you can request Buckaroo to correct, complete or delete such data. Furthermore, you may always contact Buckaroo to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes. You can use the contact details below for such request. We do not process personal data via automated decision making nor do we engage in profiling. Should you have any complaint regarding our use of your personal data, you may lodge such complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (https://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons).
Security of Personal Data
We will take all necessary appropriate organizational and technical measures to secure your personal data and to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
We will only retain information about you for as long as legally necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected and to comply with legal requirements and our internal retention policy.
You can manage cookies through the settings of your browser. You can have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, delete individual cookies or delete all cookies. Please note that, if you choose to delete Buckaroo cookies, your access to some functionality and areas of our website may be degraded or restricted.s.Disclaimer
Your access to, and use of, our website is subject to the terms of our Disclaimer. For further information, please refer to our Disclaimer.Changes To Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to update or change this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we make any material changes to the Privacy Statement, we will notify you either through the e-mail address you have provided us, or by placing a prominent notice on the Plaza and website. We advise that you check our website regularly for updates.Contact
If you have any comments or questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us by sending us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org
Utrecht, 13 Februari 2018